I specialise in close up magic and sleight of hand tricks which are a perfect addition to any event. I’ve always got a trick or two up my sleeve to keep you and your guests spellbound, entertained, and full of laughter and energy.
Several of my tricks have turned out to be especially popular and are often mentioned in feedback. So I thought it’d be a nice idea to explain a little bit more about the top five to give you an idea about what to expect.
1. Now that mobile phones are such an essential part of our lives, I love to perform digital magic with a spectator’s phone. Ever since Dynamo put a phone in a bottle, audiences have been fascinated with what I can do with a phone. This is one of my favourite tricks – click here to take a look for yourself.
2. I’ve asked you to sign a playing card. You know it’s an important part of the trick so you can identify it as the same card you started with when it turns up again. But where might that be? This is one of my most requested tricks to perform – take a look here.
3. The most powerful thing I can do as a magician is borrow an item from a spectator that has sentimental value. Watch as it vanishes right before your eyes and reappears in an unexpected and sometimes downright nutty place!
4. Maybe you’re at an outdoor drinks reception and it’s starting to rain. You’re going to need a bit of extra protection to keep the water off your phone. I can definitely help with that as being a magician I can keep your phone nice and dry by simply magically putting it into a balloon.
5. Finally, a trick that needs no sleight of hand but is just as magical. The ability to astonish people and make them laugh is an amazing superpower that I love putting into action.