Most Magical Moments of Chris’ Career
Having established himself as a top international magician, Chris is spoilt for choice when selecting his career highlights. However he’s pulled a few special ones out of the hat to share with us:
- Being rung up out of the blue by Sir Paul McCartney was an amazing experience. Sir Paul first met Chris at the Dubai Grand Prix and rang him at a later date to see if he would perform at a private party he was hosting. Despite initially thinking the call was a prank, Chris happily accepted the gig. Although the details are confidential he can report that it was a resounding success!
- Working in a hotel in Kenya for three weeks was a magical experience, literally! Chris had been holidaying in Kenya and was staying in a hotel in Mombasa when he performed some magic at the bar for a few of the guests. A few days later, waiting to board a plane at the airport, a man approached him and said he was the hotel owner and he had seen him performing and would like to offer him a three week residency.
- Chris has always had a bit of wanderlust and so when the opportunity to perform in Chicago and Florida arose he eagerly accepted. He has also performed in Australia, Singapore, Russia and Dubai.
- Weddings are a favourite of Chris’. He once performed at a ceremony attended by just 14 guests and said it was an amazing experience to be part of the happy couple’s intimate celebrations and to create something they would remember for the rest of their lives.
- Taking to the stage at some of the country’s top venues including the London Palladium and the Royal Albert Hall is high on Chris’ extensive list of top moments.
- And finally – for the time being at least – performing in front of 2,500 people at a New Year’s Eve show in Dubai was a real adrenalin rush.
Chris would love to add some more special career highlights to this list so please do get in touch to make your party or wedding a night to remember!